4 Chatsworth Road, Rowsley, Derbyshire, DE4 2EJ .... phone Maureen or Vicky on 01629 732 987 or mail email@example.com
1) Chatsworth House‚ Gardens and Park - make sure you walk up the hill to the Hunting Tower for one of the finest views in the Peak District
2) Haddon Hall - step back in time to the Middle Ages!
3) Bakewell - sample a famous pudding and don't miss the Old House Museum.
4) Walk 3/4 mile along the Derwent Valley Heritage Way to Peak Rail and take a steam train to Matlock and then walk the mile through the parks to Matlock Bath and hop on a Cable Car to the top of the magnificent Heights of Abraham
5) Walk from our front door to the Nine Ladies Stone Circle on Stanton Moor - voted one of the 100 best walks in the UK!
6) Caudwell's Mill and Craft Centre in our village - have a wonderful afternoon tea with some of the most delicious cakes in Derbyshire at Caudwell's vegetarian cafe
7) Visit Arkwright's Mill at Cromford - the country's first factory. Take a virtual tour led by Richard Arkwright himself and then in the summer take a tour along the canal by barge stopping at High Peak Junction for a fascinating glimpse into days gone by.
8) Hire a bike and cycle along the Monsal Trail
9) Take a map from the wide selection to borrow in our dining room and meander along some of the local footpaths enjoying the magnificent views over the Derwent Valley. If you start with the footpath opposite the house it will take you through Burnt Wood to a waterfall.
10) Drive to Youlgreave and walk through the famous Lathkill Dale - one of the most famous walks in the Peak District.
And all within 6 miles of The Old Station House B&B!!
09/03/2018 - Just one room left for Easter Weekend
08/03/2018 - Red House Carriage Museum
05/03/2018 - Perfect for Walkers
04/03/2018 - Two of the Best Stately Homes in England - on our Doorstep!
03/03/2018 - Snow Weekend!!
17/02/2018 - Baslow Edge
16/02/2018 - Classic Car Rally
12/02/2018 - Britains Top 100 Walks - As Seen on ITV
11/02/2018 - We Are Open for 2018!!
Site Design: Wyehead Design